SERIES – Pepper Valley Shifters #1
AUTHOR – C.A. Tibbitts
GENRE – Paranormal Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – November 1, 2015 (rerelease by Entice by Booktrope)
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 16,000
PUBLISHER – Entice by Booktrope
COVER ARTIST – Lori Follett at Wicked Book Covers
BUY & TBR LINKS
“Probably as much as it hurt me,” Jace admitted. He pulled her in for a hug, ignoring the way she batted her fists on his chest in irritation. She stared up at him, fire in her eyes, and he just wanted to kiss her.
His mouth was on hers before either of them could say another word.
She surrendered, going limp in his strong arms. His tongue swept across her lips and she opened to him, lost in the taste she had craved for so long. Her hands moved to his shirt, and he pulled away long enough to tug it over his head before continuing those amazing kisses. Her hands slid along his back, softly touching the scarred flesh.
“I want you, Fi,” Jace grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted, yanking it over her head. One sparkling comb was left dangling on the left side of her hair, and he watched her grab it and toss it across the room, unfazed. His tongue traced his bottom lip as he stared at the matching black lace bra and panties.
She reached for his belt and roughly tugged him closer, unfastening it and his pants, leaving him completely exposed to her gaze. She didn’t stare at his scars or look away in pity, she just grabbed his length and teased at the head with one bright green thumbnail as he stepped forward, leaving his pants behind. He groaned as he firmed up under her touch. He hoped not to disappoint her, since he’d never been with a woman. She was the only woman who had seen him without a shirt since his mom. The way she touched him, unashamed, he had to wonder if she’d ever been with a man, or men. He didn’t care. By the time he was done with her, she’d forget that other men even existed.
Fun Facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heals, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/BluRay collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.
AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS
WEBSITE / BLOG
PEPPER VALLEY SHIFTERS ON FACEBOOK
TIBBITTS TREASURES (READERS GROUP)
1 ebook of choice from C.A. Tibbitts published books (2 winners)