Two friends run a real estate business where they sell the homes of elderly, terminally ill people, and help them “close.” Anne, a frustrated artist, is conflicted and breaks away to take some of her clients on a cruise meant to be their last hurrah, only to find some romantic complications. In this novel about dying with dignity, friendship, and love, Anne struggles in her journey to be true to herself.
Jenny Hudson, a designer and writer, creates novels, stories, poetry and artwork about contemporary
life. She has completed five novels and has written columns for several Boston area papers. She owns Merrimack Media and hosts and produces The Author Connection, an interview show for both readers and writers.
Top Ten List
1. I was an art teacher and have been an exhibiting artist
2. I have a giant Labradoodle named Mr. Darcy
3. I am addicted to saag paneer and yoga
4. My first job out of college was designing fashion ads for a Federated Department Store
5. I love jazz if it’s not too whacked out
6. I have a gorgeous rag doll cat with bright blue eyes
7. My favorite city is Barcelona
8. My 2nd favorite city is San Miguel Allende
9. I love photographing New England
9. I am getting married at the end of the month
“Tonight is a celebration of a lot of things.” She didn’t know how, and didn’t form them consciously, but the words tumbled out. “We all have our problems and difficulties, but life can be a celebration. We can get so consumed by our troubles. But what if we can make a choice?
What if we decide to spend our days as a celebration of life?”